At OJCC, we believe...
- in one God eternally existing in three equal persons –Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – who have the same nature and attributes but who are distinct in office and activity,
- the Father is the first in the Godhead who leads and directs the actions of the trinity,
- that Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God and that He accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice,
- that Jesus Christ guaranteed our redemption and salvation by his literal, physical, resurrection from the dead,
- that the Holy Spirit is that person of the Trinity whose ministry is to regenerate those who receive Christ as Savior, baptizing them at the moment of salvation, indwells them permanently, and seals them unto the day of redemption,
- that the universal church, the body and bride of Christ, is a spiritual organism, made up of all born again persons at this present age, irrespective of their affiliation with Christian organizations.